Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Postcards from the Past - Anne Frank

Dear Mum and Dad,

How are you? I hope you are well.

Amsterdam is not how it used to be. Things are changing constantly and there are now a family of Jews living with us. It is scary thinking that we could be caught for helping them but I refuse to let these people suffer because of the Nazis.

But anyway Mum, Dad; I must go now as I do not have much time until this postcard will be collected to be sent to you. I love you lots. Please keep in touch and do write back.

Love from your daughter,
Miep xxx

Written by Zahraa Ghafoor and Fahimah Dudha from Pulling Together. Inspired Anne Frank's diary, and Miep Gies who helped hide the Frank family.

2 comments:

nellaal said...

If you plan to write letters or postcards to loved ones, copy their addresses on a piece of paper.
  nfl jerseys cheap

Unknown said...

you write very well..
Best curry in Manchester