Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Postcards from the Past - Evolution

Dear Reader,

The picture on this postcode has been shot in 9013 by me, Albert Monkeystein. I'm hoping by now you know that history repeated itself. You, like me, may be evolved to a monkey.

The reason I write this is because I want the new evolution I predict to happen, to understand what has happened...again.

When the humans left from the pollution we stayed, adapted and used what the humans left to teach ourselves. We're based where this card should be found - Manchester. Each day is quite a challenge with the animals surrounding our camp.

By 'us' I mean my monkey self, my mother and a poor lost rat we found but I dare not eat.

I must dash. It's getting quite late and the liorats (lion rats) will come soon.

Bye bye,
Albert Monkeystein.

By Saliha Dudha from Pulling Together



1 comment:

nellaal said...

They are, actually, the source of progress and evolution.
  nfl jerseys cheap